Informacje o obiekcie:
The church was erected in the Neogothic style in 1896–1898. It was designed by August Menken of Berlin for the needs of the Grudziądz Protestant community. Earlier, the community was using the church in the Market Square, which was built in 1785. Damaged during warfare in 1945, it lost its 67-meter tall steeple crowned with a soaring dome. After rebuilding, both the church interior and the shape of the steeple were changed. These days, it is used by the Congregation of Marian Fathers.