Built in 1873, it served as the Jewish Orphanage of the K. Lechman Foundation, called ?Lechman?s Orphanage.? It also housed the Adam Mickiewicz Elementary School. Starting from the interwar period, the building has served as the Second Town Hall. Our special attention is focused on the stained glass windows in the Wedding Hall, which can be seen during working hours of the office.